Mailchimp Signup and Form Redirection

• On my main contact form I am using the Forms app, and in the config have a redirection to a success page. To do this with the Mailchimp Form I think the only way I can do this is to submit the same form to both the Forms and Mailchimp apps?

I have tried the below code and it does not work. It seems only one instance of the form code works, its either one or the other. Any idea how I can achieve this?

<perch:help><p>Below are the labels that appear by each form field.</p></perch:help>

<div class="two-thirds">

<perch:form id="subscribe" app="perch_mailchimp" double-optin="true" />

<perch:form id="subscribe-confirm" method="post" app="perch_forms" />

<perch:label for="firstname" class="blocklabel"><perch:content id="firstname" type="text" label="First Name" /></perch:label>

<perch:input type="text" id="firstname" required="true" mailer="FNAME" class="input_bg" />

<perch:label for="lastname" class="blocklabel"><perch:content id="lastname" type="text" label="Last Name" /></perch:label>

<perch:input type="text" id="lastname" required="true" mailer="LNAME" class="input_bg" />

<perch:label for="email" class="blocklabel"><perch:content id="email" type="text" label="Email Address" /></perch:label>

<perch:input type="email" id="email" required="true" mailer="email" class="input_bg" />

<div class="clearfix"></div>

<div class="submit">

<perch:input type="submit" id="submit" value="Subscribe" class="contact_submit" />

<perch:input type="reset" id="reset" value="Reset Form" class="contact_reset" />

<perch:input type="hidden" value="1" id="confirm" mailer="confirm_subscribe" />

<perch:input type="hidden" id="list" value="9f7bcc7a5e" mailer="list">

</div>

</perch:form>

</perch:form>

</div>

I tried <perch:form id="subscribe" app="perch_mailchimp" double-optin="true" method="post" app="perch_forms" />

• drewm

Approved the thread.
  • You can have multiple apps for a single form, just set it to the following <perch:form id="subscribe" app="perch_mailchimp perch_forms" double-optin="true" />

As you have a redirection, you'll need to have perch_mailchimp before perch_forms, or the forms app will redirect before the mailchimp app is called.