Posts by blythdev2k

Hi,

I've set my navigation menu so the main menu at the top, then on internal pages I have the section menus on the left.

The menu has 3 levels Main > Sub Menu > Sub Sub Menu.

The top menu has all 3 levels Main > Sub Menu > Sub Sub Menu.

The sidebar menus have 2 levels - Sub Menu > Sub Sub Menu.

sub-menu.jpg

What I have setup is.

Chirstmas Lights > Christmas Lighting Feature Competion (Subpage)

and

Floral Presentations > Garden Competition (Subpage)

They both show up fine on the sidebar menu, but the top menu will only display the bottom subpage, the one above does not show.

Even if I reorder Floral Presentations and Chirstmas Lights, Garden Competition disappears from the top and only the bottom one Christmas Lighting Feature Competion shows.

perch2.jpg

Has anyone seen annything similar or can point me in the right direction to locate the problem.

EDIT: They missing ones at the top don't appear to be hidden, there is no reference to them in the source code of the page.

Thanks.

I have this working now, thanks for the link.

Code
    1. <a <perch:if exists="subitems"> class=" dropdown-toggle nav-link" </perch:if> id="navbarDropdown " role="button" data-toggle="dropdown" aria-haspopup="true" class="nav-link" aria-expanded="false" href="<perch:pages id="pagePath">"><perch:pages id="pageNavText"> </a>

Hi,

I wonder if someone could help.

I have setup perch menus linked to bootstrap styles and i've setup the CSS to make a new colour for each button using childs.

The one style I can't seem to get to work is for the 'dropdown-toggle' style to only be active on menus with dropdowns, my template either adds them for all (like below, only About Us has any dropdown items, the other 3 don't, but the toggle icon is still there.) or I have to remove it, which means the user doens't know it is a dropdown unless they click / hover over it.

bootstrap-menu.jpg

My item.html code is as below.

Code
    1. </perch:before>
    2. <li class="nav-item dropdown" <perch:if exists="current_page"> </perch:if>
    3. <perch:if exists="ancestor_page"> class="ancestor"</perch:if>>
    4. <a class="nav-link dropdown-toggle " id="navbarDropdown" role="button" data-toggle="dropdown" aria-haspopup="true" aria-expanded="false" href="<perch:pages id="pagePath">"><perch:pages id="pageNavText"></a>
    5. <perch:pages id="subitems" encode="false">
    6. </li>
    7. <perch:after>

If anyone has done this previously, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi,

I've just upgraded a website from Perch 2 to 3.

The site did use Tinymce but I understand this will not work now.

I have tried the others and none of them let the user update tables that I can see.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks.

Hi,

We need to upgrade the PHP version of our website from 5.6.40 to 7.2.25, however when we do this we cannot login to Perch and are presented with the following error message on the login page

Sorry, your license key isn't valid for this domain.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Kind Regards.