Posts by Shane Lenzen

I'm trying to filter a collection using multiple values that do NOT equal an item ID. First I tried this:

I then realized that I'm supposed to use match type "in" with comma separated values. The problem is I need the reverse of that output. Basically, I need the reverse of this:

Do I need to use a callback function? If so, will it work with paging, and how can I bring the IDs into the function?

After scouring the forums, I've come to realize that this has been an issue with the Members app for years. Basically the image is uploaded and saved, but will not show in the admin area. You can still call it in the frontend using <?php echo perch_member_get('logo')['_default']; ?>

http://forum.grabaperch.com/fo…mage-not-showing-in-admin

http://forum.grabaperch.com/fo…bers-app-upload-fileimage

http://forum.grabaperch.com/fo…images-in-the-members-app

Drew, just to be sure I installed another fresh copy of Runway w/ Members app, loaded that member.html file, tried to save an image and got the same thing. Do you think this could be some kind of incompatibility between Runway and Members? What do you need from me to get this resolved?

FYI I also tried adding closing slashes in member.html. No dice. This was a fresh install, I set up Runway, added the Members app and this was the first thing I tried to do. I was attempting to whip together a quick demo for a client but now I've been waiting on this for 3 days. I've added images to members before and never had problems, so I wonder if this may be an incompatibility between the members app and latest version of Runway? A resolution would be very much appreciated!

I have a fresh install of Runway 3.1.4 with Members 1.6.4. Here's my member.html:

Code
    1. <perch:members order="1" type="image" id="logo" label="Logo" width="800" bucket="members">
    2. <perch:members order="2" type="text" id="name" label="Name" listing="true" />

When I upload the image, everything works like it should (asset is uploaded and shows on edit page) until I save, then the image disappears.

Here's debug when I try to save the image:

Diagnostics:

Hey Drew,

Looking at the debug messages, it looks like the leading 0 on the second query is somehow getting trimmed off when Runway creates the REGEXP for SQL. This only happens if the query is all numbers, it doesn't get trimmed off when there's a letter or dash in the query.

This works (keyword "01884373C"):

This doesn't (keyword "01988614"):

I have a search results page that works like this:

That last 'keywords' region is a simple textarea where the client can add keywords separated by spaces to return the item in a search. This is working great, except when the keyword is all numbers with no letters (client is mainly using this functionality for variations on part numbers). So for example, "01884433CX" works, "01-888456" works because it has a dash, but "01888456" doesn't.

What can I do to make the filter also look for number-only matches?

Thanks,

Shane

Please see original thread in old forum for reference. Essentially, I need to create a new fieldtype that extends the default textarea fieldtype (/perch/core/lib/PerchForm.class.php line ~910) to run htmlspecialchars() on the $value before CKEditor is loaded on an edit page in Perch. In the original thread, I feel that Drew is hinting that this shouldn't be too difficult, however I don't know enough about PHP to even know where to begin.

I have so many use cases and requests from clients that could easily be solved with CKE plugins. If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it and would be willing to compensate your time. I imagine I'm not the only developer who would benefit from the ability to add CKE plugins to Perch.