Posts by George G

Hi there,

I just wanted to reach out and let you know that all the messages being sent are being received. Our aim at the moment is to ensure that the transition to us is smooth whilst at the same time looking at and prioritising the development requirements of Perch to grow moving forward. Not an easy task but one that I truly believe we are up to.

With regards to the Stripe SCA, a few users have flagged this up. Rest assured that we will review what needs to be done and revert back to you in the coming weeks with a clearer and more definitive answer. This may seem a little vague for now but I believe that actions speak louder than words so it will be up to us, the new owners, to show that we are committed to Perch and its users.

Watch this space!

I and my team are delighted to become part of the Perch community as part of our acquisition of Perch and Perch Runway from Drew and Rachel at Edgeofmyseat Ltd.

Over the coming weeks and months, it is our intention to make fully available Version 4; rachelandrew and drewm have been completely honest about how this move will be received by you.

I would like to thank Rachel and Drew for their selfless support during the transition and for a period after to ensure a seamless migration to our new management and development team. I can see from the posts here it's been hard for them to keep this under wraps!

To deal with some of the formality Edgeofmyseat Ltd has transferred certain rights, obligations and liabilities to Perch Runway Ltd, a company registered in the United Kingdom with the company number 12862192. With effect from the 31st December 2020, Perch Runway Ltd will perform the Licence Agreement and be bound by its terms in every way as if it were the original party to it in place of Edgeofmyseat Ltd.

Perch and Perch Runway has an exciting future. Since becoming familiar with Perch I have personally been involved in developing several new sites and I understand much more now about its power and capability. With our backing, Perch will enjoy a stable of fresh ideas for the CMS you enjoy and I look forward to working with you all.

George