Can't login in to CMS

• Hi,

I'm trying to login to perch however getting a blank screen instead of the login page. All the content appears on the site as it should however I have this error message on the login screen

Warning: include(P:\EasyPHP\Jade\DESIGNER OUTDOOR LIGHTING 2019\admin\core): failed to open stream: Permission denied in P:\EasyPHP\Jade\DESIGNER OUTDOOR LIGHTING 2019\admin\index.php on line 3

Warning: include(): Failed opening 'P:\EasyPHP\Jade\DESIGNER OUTDOOR LIGHTING 2019\admin/core/' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in P:\EasyPHP\Jade\DESIGNER OUTDOOR LIGHTING 2019\admin\index.php on line 3

Any advice?

• Can´t login in the pearch admin after pausing for a while

I didn´t use my pearch installation for a while. When I try to login into the admin sction of my webpage, there is this error message:

Quote from Sorry, your license key isn't valid for this domain. Log into your Perch account and add the following as your live or testing domain: norbertwiechmann.de

My licence key is valid. But I can´t remember my user name and the password. Where can I get my user name in the member area of pearch. I can´t find any hints.

There is only a little to fix on the webpage. So I won´t bring my current installation on the newest state.

I´m using Pearch 2 and the webpage is still working fine. You can find it under: http://www.norbertwiechmann.de

And you can find the error message under norbertwiechmann.de/pearch/

Please give me a hint!

Thanks Norbert

• I have exactly the same problem.

Sorry, your license key isn't valid for this domain.
    Log into your Perch account and add the following as your live or testing domain: www.rmcomputing.co.uk

I have gone into the account licence key settings window, the domain has long since been added, clicked on 'update details' just in case but makes no difference.

Any help appreciated, thanks!

• I also have this problem... I'm on Perch 3.15 with a server running PHP 7.3

"Sorry, your license key isn't valid for this domain.

Log into your Perch account and add the following as your live or testing domain:"

I've checked the license key is config, and made sure in my Perch Account that the correct domain is set.

Tim