Posts by damiandrozdowicz

Hi there,

I have not a way to check the development right now. But this does happen on production. We have a strong feel that this hasn't been happening before otherwise w'd noticed.

Thanks a lot!

Hi guys,

We have recently experienced a continuous problem with saving changes at custom master pages' regions. After editing and saving it can take up to 60 sec for the CMS to display the "Content successfully updated" message despite changes are visible before that happens in a separate tab. What's also strange that other admin pages like Blog or Navigation work with no issues at all. Any ideas on how to debug it?

Thanks for any insights
    Damian

Perch Runway: 3.1.5, PHP: 7.3.17, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: 7cc7cc96e675f6d72e5cf0f267f48e167c2abb23 $, with PDO

Server OS: Linux, cgi-fcgi

Installed apps: content (3.1.5), assets (3.1.5), categories (3.1.5), perch_blog (5.6.1), perch_forms (1.12), perch_comments (1.2.1), perch_mailchimp (3.1)

App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = [ 'content', 'categories', 'perch_forms', 'perch_blog', 'perch_comments', 'perch_mailchimp'];

PERCH_LOGINPATH: /cms

Image manipulation: GD

PHP limits: Max upload 64M, Max POST 64M, Memory: -9.5367431640625E-7M, Total max file upload: -9.5367431640625E-7M

F1: 3b606135b33e6a102526838f4152a807

Resource folder writeable: Yes

REQUEST_URI: /cms/core/settings/diagnostics/

SCRIPT_NAME: /cms/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php

Hi guys,

I use "the passwordless" way.

I've been looking everywhere but somehow I struggle to tell user which address is set as his/her billing or shipping after registration before payment is made.

I tried perch_shop_order_address_form() that shows all the customer's addresses and allows for nominating whether address is for shipping or billing however after submission the radio button is set to the first option even if something else was selected.

Any ideas?

In the ideal scenario I would like to send details regarding the shipping and billing address together with checkout confirm button to shorten the overall checkout process. Currently I have to create an account before proceeding to payments. Has anyone tried that?

Cheers
    Damian

Thanks for a prompt reply @hus_md.

As far as my investigation went I realised that sending an AJAX POST request by triggering a perch form submission adds one more data param to the payload:

cms-form: YWRkX3RvX2NhcnQ6cGVyY2hfc2hvcDovdGVtcGxhdGVzL3Nob3AvL2NhcnQvYWRkX3RvX2NhcnQuaHRtbDoxNTg1MzIyNzY1

Otherwise, sending the following:

qty: 1

product: 12

Results in 200 but the cart does not update.

Perhaps thats the way forward to always create a simple hidden form instead relaying purely on JavaScript as that article suggests.

Damian

Hey folks,

I'm a bit confused on how to dynamically add a product into a cart.

I've found that snipped:

Code
    1. $.ajax({
    2. method: "POST",
    3. url: "/shop/add-to-cart",
    4. data: { productID: 26,productQty: 1 }
    5. });

And despite I receive 200, the product does not land in the cart... Perhaps I've misconfigured either payload or the URL?

Another workaround would be to display a hidden form and submit it via JavaScript with correct properties however that seems to be a bit of a streatch.

Thanks in advance.
    Damian

Hi all,

I'm trying to figure out whether there is a list of all API endpoints regarding the Shop App that could be consumed with XMLHttpRequest request using JavaScript. I'd like a React or Angular to take over category page within the shop so I could display products in a more streamlined and dynamic way. I was wondering If I could send an API request to retrieve all the products in the data base with something similar to:

$.ajax({

type: "GET",

url: "/shop/products"

});

so I could further process it on the front-end.

Many thanks
    Damian

Hi everyone,

I wonder if someone could guide me how to use Perch Pagination with Products from Shop Addon. There is an example at the docs related to Perch Content Custom and "paginate" property however I couldn't find anything for perch_shop_products.

Thank you
    Damian