I'd like to get a scope of ALL the pages on my site. Is there a way to extract all those pages into a list, kind of like a sitemap ...but not for SEO, for me to see all the pages in a clean list.
Thanks Clive - yep, the HTaccess file looks messed up. I found it's only the home page, not any other pages. I've hit this wall before.....
Update - Godaddy says they removed PHP 5.4......but this site is Perch 3 using PHP 7.3
Would that make this issue? Removing an old version of PHP from the server?
I updated the /core directory, and the latest Perch 3 showed it installed fine. The CMS works just fine as well.
But the pages are blank. Truncated just before the first <php> call.
So I checked the PHP version on the server, which Godaddy recently "updated" hardware for. I turned on debug in the config file, and it doesn't even show on the pages.
Diagnostics (the URL is not real for client privacy):PHP
- Perch: 3.1.7, PHP: 7.3.23, MySQL: 5.6.49, with PDO
- Server OS: Linux, litespeed
- Installed apps: content (3.1.7), assets (3.1.7), categories (3.1.7), perch_forms (1.7), perch_backup (1.2)
- App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = array( 'perch_forms', );
- PERCH_LOGINPATH: /cms
- PERCH_PATH: /home/xyzrealty/public_html/cms
- PERCH_CORE: /home/xyzrealty/public_html/cms/core
- PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /home/xyzrealty/public_html/cms/resources
- Image manipulation: GD Imagick
- PHP limits: Max upload 32M, Max POST 32M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 32M
- F1: 3b606135b33e6a102526838f4152a807
- Resource folder writeable: Yes
- HTTP_HOST: xyzrealty.com
- DOCUMENT_ROOT: /home/xyzrealty/public_html
- REQUEST_URI: /cms/core/settings/diagnostics/
- SCRIPT_NAME: /cms/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
So what's missing here? Why are all the public pages blank?
Gotcha - thanks guys! I'll talk with the host again.
Thanks for the info! I asked the host to hidden the response headers, but they said they already are hidden.
My client says:Code
- The header is present in response on https://the-web-site.com/cms/phpinfo.php and https://the-web-site.com/cms/resources/phpinfo.php. However, responses on other non-existing files do not contain such header. Also, their HTTP body is different from what I see below. This difference in responses may indicate that it's a customized response produced by phpinfo.php to intentionally expose only PHP version but with 404 HTTP code.
So is that true. Is Perch intentionally exposing the version? See the screenshot he took on this testing tool.
hus_hmd - you mentioned this x-powered-by. Yes, that's what showing. What should be hidden on the server level then?
Hello! I'm told by a security team of my client that "The PHP version is disclosed in the response headers" in the following pages:
I don't even see these files and I'm not sure what they mean by "response headers". Is there something I can edit to remove the PHP version mention in the documents they mentioned?
I have a new site recently went live and for some reason, the home page jumps to /core/runway/start.php
Any idea why? No issues on debug or in the diagnostics.
Is two factor authentication available now for the control panel?
REsolved. I had an extra line for GZIP that was not needed. Thanks for the help!
Hello. A simple one I can't find on the site. Is there a place to get email notifications when new Perch versions come out? I'd like to make sure I don't miss any updates. Thanks!
I do have access. Here's the most recent lines:Code
- [Wed Aug 26 21:32:58.623283 2020] [core:error] [pid 31784:tid 140652704646912] [client 188.8.131.52:34075] AH00126: Invalid URI in request GET /%2500../../../../../../etc/passwd%2500 HTTP/1.1
- [Wed Aug 26 21:32:59.051633 2020] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 29986:tid 140652629112576] [client 184.108.40.206:32330] AH01071: Got error 'Primary script unknown'
You think it's the PHP version? Using 7.3.21
Thanks I did enable it. Tests out correct. Oddly it's only the home page, all the other pages work fine. I can't see the debug since the page doesn't load. THoughts?
Setting up a mirror copy of a site for staging and I'm getting this error on my last step in testing it. The CMS works fine, but when viewing the pages, this comes up in most browsers: "cannot decode raw data"
I'm pretty sure I've seen this before but can't remember the fix. hus_hmd - I'm sure you know this A bit of help?
That changes the whole method of how my search works. Isn't there a way to simply add the filter for the date?
I tried the above, but again the layout is thrown off. When I try to add the correct template or save the template to the right place, I get blank results.
You helped me do this in this thread: Use The Image In A Blog Post In Search Results
I just didn't realize the order was backwards.
Thanks hus_hmd - this worked mostly. The posts are in DESC order by date now finally, but it's not using the template to layout the design. I added the search-result.html template in, but it's not changing anything.
So how do I use the search-result.html template on these results?