I've had this happen before on another site, but they don't add posts regularly so the problem doesn't show.
I have posts feeding into the home page with this;
And I've added 3 posts to start the site off but only the first one shows. I then tried re-saving them all and none showed, re-saved them again and one shows. I've checked they are all set to published, but I can't seem to get all three to show. Plus I know from the previous site, when you get them all showing, if you edit a post all three can disappear. So I'm not sure whats happening?
I have a debug when saving, but couldn't add it due to the 10,000 character limit. I'll add it in the reply when the post is approved.
and my diagnostics are;
- Summary information
- Perch: 3.1.5, PHP: 7.2.21, MySQL: mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: 3591daad22de08524295e1bd073aceeff11e6579 $, with PDO
- Server OS: Darwin, cgi-fcgi
- Installed apps: content (3.1.5), assets (3.1.5), categories (3.1.5), perch_blog (5.6.1), pipit_sharing (2.0.2)
- App runtimes: <?php $apps_list = [ 'perch_blog', 'pipit_sharing', ];
- PERCH_LOGINPATH: /perch
- PERCH_PATH: /Users/hoops78/Documents/KWA/root/perch
- PERCH_CORE: /Users/hoops78/Documents/KWA/root/perch/core
- PERCH_RESFILEPATH: /Users/hoops78/Documents/KWA/root/perch/resources
- Image manipulation: GD
- PHP limits: Max upload 32M, Max POST 8M, Memory: 128M, Total max file upload: 8M
- F1: 3b606135b33e6a102526838f4152a807
- Resource folder writeable: Yes
- SCRIPT_NAME: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/index.php
- REQUEST_URI: /perch/core/settings/diagnostics/
- DOCUMENT_ROOT: /Users/hoops78/Documents/KWA/root
- HTTP_HOST: kwa
Weirdly, re-saving this time to get a debug on save has made all three show, but I know re-saving one will make them all disappear. I can't really tell the client to keep re-saving all the posts until they all appear, so any help would be appreciated.