And the Perch team should be answering technical questions in this forum. Approving posts and deleting spam is great but you really need to be commenting in detail on technical issues that people have.
1. What's the current V4 release estimate? It's understandable that deadlines are missed, sometimes by a lot. But what's the team's current goal for getting V4 out?
2. Is a pre-release beta still going to be released?
3. What's the latest feature list / change log for V4 compared to V3?
4. What's the current state of add-on updates? Are they just going to be brought up to current PHP compatibility or are new features being developed? Thinking of Perch Shop particularly.
5. Relating to Clive's quoted post, are there plans for the Perch team to engage more within the forum? Is anyone from the team going to join the Slack group? Will the development team directly make more contributions here?
6. Is there a post V4 release marketing plan? Is there an update planned for the website?
7. Has there been any more thought on the pricing structure?
8. Can you please give Clive Walker whatever the Perch equivalent of a Knighthood is?